Luise Freese Microsoft MVP
I am Luise Freese, Microsoft Office 365 Business Consultant, Sketchnote Artist and Speaker.
I help my customers to win hearts and minds of their employees to truely drive digital transformation and be adaptive in change. I mainly focus on strategy, user adoption and communications in Office 365 projects.
As I am a passionate contributor to Office 365 & SharePoint Community, I am very proud that I received the Microsoft Most Valuable Professional Award 2019/2020.
Office 365 Consultancy
I strongly believe in human centric strategies. My aim is to uplift, empower and inspire both employees and leaders to unleash their power. As a Service Adoption specialist I focus on giving guidance regarding:
- Why should we decide to deploy Office 365?
- What is the best strategy not only to deploy an Office Suite but to transform our business?
- How do we develop digital literacy with Office 365?
- How do we manage our users behavior?
Digital transformation is 20 % about tech and 80 % about people!
I am convinced, that your project isn’t completed just because you migrated mailboxes to Exchange Online.
So let’s talk about meaningful work, transformation and purpose!
Want to contact me?
SketchNote Artist at events
In addition to be an Office 365 Consultant I draw sketchnotes on national and international conferences, meetups and summits.
My sketchnotes are drawn in real-time live at the moment the session takes place, they
- support speakers by making ideas visible
- they validate participants
- ensure better decision making
- increase memory and comprehension
- help to maintain focus and promote creativity.
You can book me for your event as well. Just contact me.